You can live anywhere but our hours of operation are 9AM - 5PM Eastern time Monday - Friday and we work during these hours.
Job Overview: Part time Marketing Coordinator
Part time (with potential for full time) Marketing Coordinator reporting to the Operations Manager. Starting hours will be three x 8 hour days.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Produce talk show video, podcast, and social channels weekly
- Produce InvestorFuse podcast twice monthly
- Produce 4 InvestorFuse product videos per month
- Achieve 4 posts a week on all social channels
- Monitor and report on email marketing activities
- Company blog posting in Wordpress as assigned
- Organize all marketing files inside Google Drive
- Wordpress maintenance as needed
- Manage assets inside First Promoter / affiliate software for partner program
- Set up, design and manage all marketing emails via Active Campaign
- Experience with Wordpress, at least one year. Experience with Webflow AND Wordpress gets you extra points!
- Social media management experience - one year
- Experience with video and photo editing software. Experience with Adobe Pro (or similar pro video editor) gets you extra credit.
- Good organizational skills and a keen eye for details but not so detailed oriented that you miss patterns
- Not afraid to ask questions and make decisions
- Excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting mind, friendly and customer service oriented, open to feedback from others/coachable, highly professional.
- Punctuality and reliability are very important as well as trustworthy in a remote environment, easily adapt to changes
- Computer equipment - CORE I-3 at minimum processor, 8GB of Ram, 5-10Mbps download speed, backup connection of at least 3-5Mbps download speed, backup computer easily accessible. Working mic and speaker and/or headset and a webcam.
- Must work during the hours of 9AM - 5PM Eastern Time, three days per week (days TBD)
This position has the potential to turn into a full time gig quickly if we find the right person.
Send your application with the following to be considered for this position.
- Your resume with cover letter
- Your salary history and/or requirements
- A link to a video (make sure it's shareable) introducing yourself and telling us why you're interested in the position and why you think you are a good fit. Please make the video no longer than 3 minutes long.